


Dave and I celebrated our 28th annivesary by running away to Cascade and then swimming in the river, riding bikes and exploring the back country. We found a few huckleberries, but it was past season. It was a beautiful day and at one point we had a bald eagle flying next to the truck. Living with Dave is always an adventure and I love every minute of it!

7 comments:
There's not place like home - Idaho!!
Looks like a lot of fun! Remember when we picked huckleberries or boysenberries by that park and the neighbors yelled at us cuz they said they were their private stash of berries?! Rude! lol. Glad you didnt get swept away by the river. Congratulations on 28 years of wedded bliss. (it's all been blissful, right? :)
super beautiful pictures, there really is no place like Idaho. Happy anniversary!
you two are so cool!! Leisy and I are wondering if you'll move to Australia???
Dave says 75% chance right now. If we did it would be in June after Bryson graduates. Looks like it would be Brisbane, should we pencil you in on the calendar??
Congratulations!
Post a Comment