As we rode along the bay it started raining harder and there was still some thunder and lightening although it was further away. By the time we got to the store we were looking pretty bedraggled. We bought a few things and started for home. By this time it was dark and raining hard again. We loaded the groceries in our backpacks, put on our helmets, turned the bike lights on and headed for home. I thought we wouldn't be able to see the road, but the steady lightening kept it pretty well lit. I tried not to flinch every time it thundered. It didn't take long until we were back to home base.
Stormy Clouds




2 comments:
So glad you didn't get struck by lightening! I actually really love riding my bike in the rain! I hope Craig have a fabulous adventure like you guys are having to look forward to someday!
Hope you don't have to wait 29-30 years for your traveling adventures. It is a great perk to get to go with him on some of his trips. Especially ones that last 3 months.
Post a Comment